Take advantage of the awesome health benefits of this drink
Belly Fat can be very uncomfortable, it prevents us from fitting nicely in a good pair of jeans. It can also reduce the level of confidence that we feel on a day to day basis. This is a problem that anyone can develop, and sometimes it just keeps getting more intense after it starts. And even worst, it is caused highly, as a result of stress and further causes someone to start stressing over the said belly fat. So it is double stress when we see our belly growing outwardly.
Not to worry, there are many solutions to this and we are about to give you one that is absolutely effective and affordable. As a matter of fact, you will enjoy it.
If you ask any health professional how to get in shape and maintain your weight, they will tell you – eat healthily and exercise.But that is kind of a general answer and it is true in in many ways because “Eating healthy” means having a balanced diet; rich in whole grains, vegetables, unsaturated fat and fruits, with such a diet you have a high chance of getting and maintaining the desired weight and thus preventing major health problems such as Arthritis, diabetes, cancer, heart disease and much more. “Exercise” helps to burn fat, lower cholesterol levels, lower stress levels, increase blood and oxygen flow to the brain and thus making you think better, make you more flexible and even enjoy a much greater sex life. Studies have shown that people who exercise at least thirty minutes per day are 39% less likely to die prematurely than those who do not any exercise at all.
While the above methods are good and should be practiced as often as possible, there are juices that can also help to burn fat. one of them is ginger tea. An old Indian proverb says ” everything good is found in ginger”
Asian people have a unique way of maintaining very good weight- ginger is one of the main spices in Asian cuisine. We can do the math with that simple but vital piece of information.
Adding lemon to ginger tea will make it way more powerful and nutrients pact.
Here is the recipe you can not wait to try out!
All you will need:
1/4 cups Ginger root (finely chopped)
2 teaspoons honey
4 cups water
How to make the tea:
Let water boil in a teapot then add ginger and turn off the flame immediately. Cover and let the ginger infuse/ seep into the water for 5 minutes. Remove the ginger from the liquid and sweeten with honey. Lastly, add the lemon by squeezing it in and drink it immediately. Enjoy this lovely, awesome drink at least 3 to 5 times per day and watch the daily fat melting effects amongst a host of other magical health benefits.
Ginger tea is most famously known for preventing or stopping nausea. However, studies have shown that drinking ginger tea can do all of the following and more:
- Assist the body to absorb nutrients
- Aides in the relieve of stomach pain
- Assist with irritable bowel syndrome
- Assist with weight loss
- Help fight cancer
- Help regulate glucose levels
- Improve blood circulation- cutting down the chance of having cardiovascular diseases
- Improve food digestion
- Increases the production of gastric juice
- Protect against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Open inflamed airways
- Decrease arthritic infection
- Relieve menstrual pain
- Relieve stress
- Stimulate appetite
- Prevents Bloating
- Fights against constipation
- Helps you to feel full for longer period of time… Keeping the gnawing feeling of hunger for a longer time.
- Boost Metabolism- Ginger will speed up metabolism rate, the faster your metabolism, the more fat your body will burn.
- Relief for sore muscle- the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger will help to relieve pain after exercise.
- Alleviate Cortisol- Hormone that causes the build-up of belly fat- ginger decrease cortisol levels and regain hormone balance
- Lack energy to do regular exercise? Ginger tea will help out, with an effective substance that is similar to caffeine which will boost energy levels.
For this to work most effectively- drink and enjoy this tea first thing in the morning about 7:00 am – 730am, at midday and right before retiring to bed. Even better if you can have it five times per day. If you do not have time at midday and can only manage to do it at twice a day you will still get an effective result but not as fast as it would for the three to five times per day.